To get your jacket size, you can either choose your normal off-the-peg size or you can measure the circumference of your chest in inches, as pictured below.
- The tape measure should rest under your arms and lay level across your shoulder blades at the back.
- Stand straight but comfortably, without holding your breath or expanding your chest.
Your Trouser Size:
- Your trouser size will be six inches less than your chest measurement (known as a six-inch-drop).
- To work out what your trouser size will be, see our table below.
- If you would like to order trousers in a different size, please contact us.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.